Accenture and Crowell & Moring LLP are excited to host the “Fostering Innovative Digital Health Strategies” conference on June 23, 2016 at the Crowell & Moring Washington, DC office. This event will bridge the intersection of business, legal, and policy issues that innovative companies face in developing and integrating successful digital health tools and platforms. Panelists will discuss their experiences on how to navigate both the risks and opportunities involved in these new health care tools and strategies. Speakers to include: Jodi Daniel, Crowell & Moring; Kaveh Safavi, Accenture; Zane Burke, Cerner; Bakul Patel, FDA; Anna Shimanek, CVS Health; Paul Uhrig, Surescripts; Dr. Elizabeth Raitz-Cowboy, Aetna Life Insurance Company; Soph Sophocles, Biogen Idec Inc.; and many more.
Lawyers, business advisors, and thought leaders from across the industry and government will share their perspectives and insights on:
- Predicted trends and innovations in digital health and health care Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cybersecurity and privacy for digital health tools and information
- Business and legal considerations in establishing a successful digital health platform
- Pending legislation and regulations that may impact core strategic and investment decisions to be made now by health care providers, health plans, and technology companies
- New payment models and data sources for greater coordination and quality of care and improved cost-efficiency
Check for updates on Twitter using the hashtag #DHSC2016.
Click here for additional information and to register for the conference on June 23 in Washington, DC.