Next week, on June 21, 2018, attorneys from Crowell & Moring will hold a bootcamp entitled “Early Stage Investing in Health Technology.” Crowell & Moring attorneys will present on topics of interest to entrepreneurs, investors, and early stage health technology companies. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about a range of matters including formation of a start-up, protection of intellectual property, FDA and product safety requirements, and how to commercialize a product through government and commercial reimbursement. Specifically, the bootcamp will feature the following presentations:
- Building an Investible Health Tech Company;
- IP Basics for Health Tech;
- Navigating The Existing Regulatory and Product Safety Landscape In A New Digital World;
- Healthcare Reimbursement: Commercialization Strategies and Approaches; and
- Adding Value: Managed Care Contracting Issues.
The bootcamp is a co-sponsored event with the Inova Center for Personalized Health (“ICPH”). Following the bootcamp, there will be a networking reception and panel presentation on the State of Heathcare Investing. For more information, contact a participant listed below or your regular Crowell & Moring contact.
Crowell & Moring Participants: